Sunday, August 17, 2008

reiki

getting attuned to do reiki and learning reflexology foot massage were two of the coolest things I did in Thailand. Sooo helpful everywhere I go. I am currently visiting a friend of a friend in Japan and her husband's family had some injuries I was able to help with. He says now I have a second family. I told him it would be more like number 19 at this point, but thank you so much. I am honored to be counted in his family. What beautiful people. They run a little local grocery store/catering business with big smiles on their faces. I want to go home, study Japanese, and come back. There are so many cool stories here. Like the old nun at the temple. I want to learn Japanese just to talk with her....

ah well. Tomorrow, I'm off for a 5 hour train/train/train/subway/subway/bus/bus journey to the boonies of Aichi-ken to work on a blueberry farm for 3 or 4 days. Yippee!

No comments: